VETERANS, GET YOUR DEGREE AT GGU.
Whether your status is veteran or active-duty military, we offer graduate and undergraduate options to help you take charge of your transition to civilian life. Golden Gate University is in the top 15% of universities nationwide who have dedicated funds to the Yellow Ribbon Program to help our country's Veterans finance their education goals.
for qualifying veterans
to attend GGU
GGU is proud to offer you and your dependents:
- Flexible schedules and learning environments
- One-on-one academic advising
- Disability counseling
- A variety of financial benefits – talk with a counselor to see what you qualify for
Life Experience Counts for Credit
If you've had training at work or in the military, you may already have earned credit to apply to your bachelor's program. In fact, GGU evaluates all your life experiences to save you time and money on the path toward your degree. To learn more, reach out to one of our enrollment counselors on the right.
- Yes, I need an F or J visa
- No, I do not need a visa
- Business Administration
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planning and Taxation
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Public Administration
* Required fields
Meet prospective students and faculty
Apply on the spot and we'll waive the fee!